German Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not currently host in-person appointments in Germany, however we would love to organise a virtual appointment with a member of our Concierge team at your convenience. To book, please get in touch or book your slot via our website here. To note, the hourly times are GMT so 1 hour behind.
- If you prefer paying via Sofort Zahlung this is something we can accommodate for you. Please reach out to our concierge team who will send you your personal link for Sofort payment.
- For simple repairs and resizings, we have our partner workshop based in Germany.
- Please note that any more complex issues with your Fenton piece may need to be assessed by our HQ team in London.
- For more information and a repair / resize form, please get in touch with our Concierge team.
- All our prices include complimentary shipping. While we will cover costs to send your ring back to you, even after a repair or a resizing, we kindly ask you to cover the postage cost if you need to send us your jewellery for a resizing or a repair.
- Yes, we have German speakers in the team who will be happy to assist you with your Fenton purchase.
- All of our prices in Euros are complete with German VAT. If you would rather we take it off the price, we can do but any custom duties upon importing our jewellery into Germany will be paid by you as we will send the ring ‘DDU’ (delivery-duty-unpaid)
- Shipping always remains complimentary but you will be liable to cover the cost of customs and duties (see previous question).
- All of our pieces are shipped from London, worldwide. Shipping to Germany typically takes 2-4 working days. We ship using DHL Express. If you have any deadlines in mind, please get in touch with our Concierge team who will assist you.
- We use DHL Express to ship internationally, and we send you your tracking number via email to allow you to check in on progress.
- Our industry-leading packaging is double tamper-proofed and unbranded on the outside. As a result, it is secure and discreet at the same time.
- Please see our ring size converter here.
- Yes our Aftercare Membership is valid for EU purchases. Please see here for more information.
- We offer Splitit as a financing option for all orders internationally. Please read here to find out more.
Splitit allows you to split payments into monthly installments so you can spread the cost of your purchase. When checking out you can select Splitit as an option and you will be redirected to their website to complete your transaction.
To complete your purchase you will need to have a credit card with the total amount of credit available so Splitit can take a pre-authorisation for the amount. That means that if you are purchasing a ring for £2,500 with a 12 month split, you will need £2,500 of available credit but Splitit will only deduct £208 each month, over 12 months.
Unfortunately Splitit cannot accept debit cards, please contact us if you would like to clarify any questions around payment and checkout.