The Aftercare Package
What does the aftercare membership include?
Annual Service Check
- Your ring will undergo a full-service check and professional cleaning
- We will provide an update on how your ring is ageing and share some tips on how you might be able to change the way you wear and care for it
Tightening and Adjustment
- To ensure your gemstones remain secured we will tighten and adjust the prongs for you
- We will also re-issue a service certificate to confirm that your ring is insurance compliant if needed
- Please note: Cracked or damaged prongs or settings will be dealt with by our Concierge team on an ad hoc basis
- Moderate reshaping of the band or resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- Please note: Our first resizing within our 45 days exchange/refund period is always complimentary!
- Replacement of up to two accent diamonds for a reduced flat fee of £50*
*With the exception of the Trilogy (as the accent diamonds are larger and selected as matched pair, please contact our concierge team or refer to the FAQ below for further information)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the Aftercare membership?
The membership includes everything we would recommend to keep your modern heirloom sparkling for years to come! For more information on the membership than this page or any other questions, please get in touch with our Concierge team.
2. What are diamond replacement cost for a Trilogy ring?
For our Trilogy rings, the cost to replace accent diamonds is as follows. Please note that we follow jewellery best-practices to replace both diamonds to ensure a matched pair.
3. What if something happens to my ring that isn’t included in the membership?
The services above include everything that we would typically recommend in the normal lifecycle of your modern heirloom. If you have an issue that is not included in your Aftercare membership, please get in touch with our Concierge team. We can offer a wide range of ad-hoc other services for a minimal fee. Please note though that the Aftercare membership excludes loss, theft as well as damage caused by the wearer (e.g. if ring is twisted, knocked or dropped)
4. Is there a minimum spend to qualify for the Aftercare membership?
No. Each Fenton customer is eligible for the Aftercare membership! We recommend for each piece you purchase for peace of mind and to care for your ring for generations to come.
5. What happens if I don’t subscribe to the Aftercare membership, and I have an issue with my ring?
Our Concierge team is always available to provide help on an ad hoc basis. If there is an issue with your ring non-related to any manufacturing flaw, we will charge a quote with you, which will depend on what the issue is. We will always strive to help you as fast as we can but our workshop is busy so we may have to prioritise Aftercare customers and will always keep you in the loop.
6. Can I checkout now and decide if I want the Aftercare membership at a later date?
Yes. If you decide you’d like the Aftercare membership after the date of your original order, you are able to purchase it through our website. Please note, the date of your Aftercare membership will begin once the Aftercare order has been processed, not from the date of the original ring was purchased. Please get in touch with our Concierge team if any questions!
7. Does the Aftercare membership include updated information for my insurance company?
Our Authenticity Reports include a condition assessment, which we will update after every service and provide you with a revised copy.
8. How do I send my ring back to you?
When using any of our aftercare services, please send your ring via Royal Mail recorded delivery or any courier of your choice to Fenton, 53 Duke Street, W1C 2PE London, UK. This address is for customers based in the UK. Please get in touch with our concierge team if you are based overseas. Kindly note that we are not able to refund you for shipping cost incurred to our HQ. Once your ring has been cared for by our expert team we will dispatch it back to you via DPD at no cost to you.