We source stunning conflict-free gemstones from across the world to bring you extraordinary pieces, guilt free. We only accept stones that pass our strict quality, cut and country of origin guildelines.
We offer a range of six coloured gemstones, yellow sapphires, pink sapphires, blue sapphires, rubies, emeralds and aquamarines.
All are of an extremely high quality between AA+ and AAA.
Our surround stones are all G VS1 diamonds that are purchased from registered siteholders of international mining corporations such as De Beers, Rio Tinito and Argyll amongst others.
Emeralds and Aquamarines
Emeralds and aquamarines are a more delicate stone that either sapphires or rubies and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures such as freezers or hot stoves or worn for exercise or any active pursuits in case of risk of cracks or shattering. To enjoy your emerald, it should be well cared for and worn with some consideration.
- Yellow sapphire is a quirky and unique option that is always sure to stand out. We love how this unusual stone looks within a diamond setting for even more sparkle. Our yellow sapphires are largely sourced from Madagascar, Australia, Sri Lanka and Thailand and will always be set in yellow gold.
- The pink sapphire is a fun, modern alternative to the classic blue sapphire. Like the yellow sapphire, it has been growing in popularity in recent years. Our pink sapphires are largely sourced from Madagascar, Sri Lanka and Thailand and we will always set it in rose gold.
- The blue sapphire is the best known precious gemstone with a history stretching back to the Roman era. It is one of the hardest gemstones in the world, measuring a 9 on the MoH scale of stone hardness in which a diamond is a 10. There are many different shades of blue sapphire, our Fenton shade is a deep classic blue with a touch of brilliance and sparkle. We source our blue sapphires primarily from Sri Lanka and Thailand and will always set this stone in white gold or platinum to best bring out it's natural colour.
- The ruby is one of the three precious gemstones along with sapphires and emeralds. Our rubies are a deep red shade and are sourced from Mozambique, Sri Lanka and Thailand. We do not accept Burmese rubies, even though the recent embargo has been lifted due to the human rights abuses that are currently being perpetuated in Burma. It is also a hard wearing stone and a 9 on the MoH scale. Our rubies are always set in white gold or platinum.
- Emeralds are one of the most prized stones throughout history. Our emeralds are sourced from Zambia and we look for a rich, deep green with minimal inclusions and great life and clarity. Emeralds are more delicate than both rubies and sapphires and so should be worn and cared for delicately. Please see our care instructions for more information. We set our emeralds in yellow gold to best bring out the depth of their green.
- The aquamarine is the most popular of the semiprecious stones. Like the emerald, it is an 8 on the MoH scale of stone hardness and so should be worn with some care. Our aquamarines are set in white gold or platinum to best offset their delicate blue and we source the majority of our aquamarines from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia and Brazil but may also source from Mozambique and Madagascar.